Glass Entrance Systems Designed to Make a Statement
All Glass Entrances can create a lasting first impression for your visitors and customers. Also referred to as ‘heavy glass doors,’ all glass entrances are typically produced using fully tempered glass or fully tempered laminated glass. Glass provides a clean, open, and seamless design aesthetic for establishments across numerous industries, promoting the feel of open spaces by maximizing daylighting while still maintaining the privacy that comes with defined spaces.
All glass entrances can be retrofit for existing structures or custom designed to meet the needs of your new construction project.
- Swinging, sliding, folding and stacking options
- Glass thicknesses from 3/8” (10 mm) up to 3/4” (19 mm)
- Clear, low-iron, satin-glass, tinted and patterned glass options
- Glass can be sandblasted with logos and other designs
- Vast array of hardware styles and finishes
- Meets ANSI Z97.1 / CPSC 16 CFR 1201 and CAN/CGSB standards for safety glazing
- Fully tempered glass complies with the ASTM C1036 and C1048 standards
- Fully tempered laminated glass doors must be a minimum of 1/2″ (12 mm) thick to meet ASTM C1036 and ASTM C1072 laminated glass fabrication requirements
Glass Entrance Door Types
P-Style: Full width top and bottom rails
BP-Style: Top patch fitting at the pivot corner with full width bottom rail, or bottom patch fitting with full width top rail
A-Style: Partial rails or patch fittings at top and bottom pivot corners. Mid-panel locks or integral locking pulls required to lock this style door.
H-Style: Self-closing hinge at top and bottom eliminates the need for a separate door closer. A patch lock, mid-panel lock or integral locking pulls can be used to secure this style door.
Other options are available as needed.