Providing Strong, Seamless Support for Structural Glazing
Wolverine offers full-service glass fabrication, hardware, shop drawings and engineering for structural glass wall systems and canopies, including point supported glass walls. Point supported structural glass systems utilize hardware that anchors the glass at specific points with silicone to seal the joints between the glass. The hardware, commonly referred to as “spider fittings,” can be used for vertical walls and canopies.
- One, two, three, and four arm fittings available
- Use with 1/2″ (12 mm) up to 1-1/16″ (27 mm) tempered and/or laminated glass
- 316 Alloy Stainless Steel for durable, attractive satin or polished finish
- Rotules can be countersunk or have a surface disk
- Shop drawings upon request
- Full engineering support available