Create Focal Points Using Color and Graphics
Transform conventional surfaces and materials into works of art. Back-painted glass utilizes environmentally friendly paint and advanced technology to create an opaque glazing solution ideal for numerous commercial and residential design applications. Available in a wide range of colors, back-painted glass is a durable, solid surface material that is easy-to-clean and disinfect, making it an ideal solution for high-traffic, high-touch spaces.
When it comes to designing for health and wellness, back-painted glass is the ultimate replacement for tile and other wall covering solutions. Textured surfaces and grout lines tend to collect and breed bacteria—this is a concern that back-painted glass can safely eliminate.
- A range of 20 style-setting colors
- Standard thickness 1/4″ (6 mm)
- Maximum size: 88-37/64″ x 126-3/8″
- Factory-applied coating for uniform finish
- Smooth, consistent, glossy appearance
- Highly durable, UV and moisture-resistant for lasting results
- Graphics can be added using laser etching or sandblasting
- Can be fabricated with holes, cut-outs and notches
- Easy to maintain solid surface material
- Environmentally friendly paint emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Glass marker boards